Ten years and 2000+ posts. And counting.
Happy Thanksgiving, Ruiz Bentons! Please kiss Pablo's and Nina's dear little feet for me.
How precious is that?!
What a special relationship twins have with each other! Happy Thanksgiving to you five. Love you, aunt c
hee hee! better than early June LeSeurs any day.
thanks so much for keeping up the posts...although it doesn't help them to know me..it helps me to know them. I can't wait to hold them!
I watch this one over and over, and imagine cuddling them.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, Ruiz Bentons! Please kiss Pablo's and Nina's dear little feet for me.
How precious is that?!
What a special relationship twins have with each other! Happy Thanksgiving to you five. Love you, aunt c
What a special relationship twins have with each other! Happy Thanksgiving to you five. Love you, aunt c
hee hee! better than early June LeSeurs any day.
thanks so much for keeping up the posts...although it doesn't help them to know me..it helps me to know them. I can't wait to hold them!
I watch this one over and over, and imagine cuddling them.
Post a Comment