I took these posed photos of Nina and Pablo last week in the wee hours. They don't usually hang out on the couch together. Nor do they usually share one of the deck chair/bassinettes they sleep in,
It still amazes me how different they are from each other, and not just in terms of their appearance. Pablo has the dilating powers of an anaconda and the lungs of a Pavarotti.
6 comments:
Thanks for the great pictures. Get some rest when you can.
What cute little babies! At last we get to see Nina's eyes! I think Pablo looks like his dad and Nina looks like her mother. I think they also have the same sleep patterns as their parents! They look so loving together. Love. Grandmother
Blessed babies. So different from one another, so special, so lovely. So mysterious! I find myself going from one photo to another - enlarging, studying, loving them from afar. Crying a little over these feelings. For me, one time, study all the paths of their hair, run your finger gently over them, concentrate on the silky feel. Smell the tops of their heads. Gaze at the miraculous beauty, the differences, the similarities (as if you don't already do this).Take a photo of Nina's profile. I know that Pablo doesn't have Steve's nose, but I think they both have his mouth. They certainly, at this point, have Mari's beauty. Thank you so much for sharing. I think of you all, all the time.
First and third pictures on the left...I'm still seeing Gielgud.
Jack, you're a nut! My grandbaby does not look like John Gielgud! If he could act like him, however,......Uhmmmmmm. Grandmother
What's wrong with looking like Gielgud? Google a picture of him when he played Hamlet in the thirties. (A role he defined for all actors of his gerneration, by the way.)
It's not like I said he looked like Borgnine or Buscemi. No offense to either of those guys if they read this blog.
LFJackal
Post a Comment