Ten years and 2000+ posts. And counting.
I'm so happy to see pictures! I cannot believe how big they are. Come visit us - you're missing 4 inches of snow every 3 days or so. What's better than that?
vaya, vaya, vaya, vaya par de guapos están hechos esos dos!!! qué bien! siento que un pedacito de mi estuvo alli!
I love all these pictures. Thank you for posting them. So glad that the children could be with their uncle. Aunt C
Un Ruiz Blanco y un Ruiz Benton juntos,¡qué hermoso contraste! Besosla abuela
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so happy to see pictures! I cannot believe how big they are. Come visit us - you're missing 4 inches of snow every 3 days or so. What's better than that?
vaya, vaya, vaya, vaya par de guapos están hechos esos dos!!! qué bien! siento que un pedacito de mi estuvo alli!
I love all these pictures. Thank you for posting them. So glad that the children could be with their uncle. Aunt C
Un Ruiz Blanco y un Ruiz Benton juntos,¡qué hermoso contraste!
Besos
la abuela
Post a Comment