Ten years and 2000+ posts. And counting.
Each has his or her own approach to that hill. I could use Pablo's help pulling some weeds at my house. Aunt C
I need to sit down and rest after going with Pablo for that looooooooong hike! What a trip !G-mom
It looks like Spring in Ada, a good time for a hike. Grandmother
He dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, digs the whole day through. Maybe he'll find a diamond. Or a bug.When the grass browns for winter, a cardboard box will make the slope a slide.Granddaddy
I like the way you think, Granddaddy.
I think I recognize this shirt! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Each has his or her own approach to that hill. I could use Pablo's help pulling some weeds at my house. Aunt C
I need to sit down and rest after going with Pablo for that looooooooong hike! What a trip !
G-mom
I need to sit down and rest after going with Pablo for that looooooooong hike! What a trip !
G-mom
It looks like Spring in Ada, a good time for a hike. Grandmother
He dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, digs the whole day through. Maybe he'll find a diamond. Or a bug.
When the grass browns for winter, a cardboard box will make the slope a slide.
Granddaddy
I like the way you think, Granddaddy.
I think I recognize this shirt! :)
Post a Comment