Monday, August 09, 2010

Father Goose Takes Requests

7 comments:

gimena said...

Qué buenas fotos, que veraniegos están todos. Nosotros, desde Paris, pasados por agua, les mandamos besos a todos.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Shel Silverstein to me!

Shel Dad

rnr said...

I wanted to comment on your slide show. I think I like the randomness of the series. It really does seem to tell a great story of childhood with parents who demonstrate not only love but quiet enthusiasm for being and having a little child. I'm so proud for all of you that you have this opportunity to be the best that you can be. And I think your little ones are so blessed to have parents, grandparents, and many others who love them and watch out for them. Thanks for the hard work that enables us to share this treasure and your joy.

rnr said...

Hey Steve - I can't seem to learn how to use this new format, although I do like it. I have tried several times to leave a comment without luck - now I just seem to have found it, and I guess I found it once before. I also forgot I had to use a google account. It's just me, not the site. Also, do you still have the blog emiliosdad. If so, can you tell me the complete blogspot address? I have missed seeing you guys. Hopefully this summer...

rnr said...

I can't imagine how little time you have. Summer is a coming. Jen is here with me (goes home tomorrow). We always talk about coming to see you and your family or meeting at Jim and Carolyn's. Sometimes it seems far away. I am enjoying a bit of mental alertness right now, and it's so wonderful. Configuring a new notebook - always stressful - have been enjoying Facebook in spite of my severe attempts to resist it for a long time. Eager to see the children - all of them - the family seems somehow whole now that Lisa and Melissa have Norah. (Eager to meet her as well). Love from rr

rnr said...

I seem to be locked out. When I tried to leave a comment on "all caught up" I couldn't; now I can't see the post; maybe I'm on the wrong site?

rnr said...

Happy birthday, Steve!!! I tried to call, but don't have your current phone number or email address - all the info I have is from your old address. I think this birthday is a bit of a tough one, all the fives and the zeros come around all too often the older we become. I know you are very busy, taking time to be a father, husband, prof, but I wanted you to know I'm thinking of you on this day.