Saturday, April 08, 2017

Shining Emeralds, Game Five

For the record, I missed the Shining Emeralds' fourth game last week because I had to take Honors students to the Great Plains Honors Conference in Beaumont. But I am told that we were down 1-2 late in the second half when, for the second week in a row, Nina scored the equalizer.

Nina rode to her 12:00 game in Ardmore with Audrey and her dad, Ken, because Emilio had a game in Ada that started at 10. As soon as Emi's game was over, we rushed to Ardmore, and arrived just before half-time. Ken informed us that Nina scored in the first few seconds of the first half, and no one had scored since.

All of these photos were taken in the second half.


Final score: Emeralds 1, Crazy Cleats 0. Nina's first-half goal was the difference maker. She is now on a three-game scoring streak.

No comments: