Wednesday, August 08, 2007

¡Gime!

Mari's little sister Gimena (Gime of the title) flew in from Madrid an hour and a half ago for her third visit to Chicago, wearing a "Too Much Light Makest the Baby Go Blind" t-shirt no less (she bought it last summer when she was here with Mari's little brother, Gerardo).

She'll be with us until the 24th and we're very happy to have her.

This photo was taken before Emilio had gotten up from his nap. That's a take-out menu from Andie's in her hand. We had Andie's on Sunday when Fay and Company came to visit and we liked it so much, we're ordering again: vegetarian couscous, spinach pie, greek salad, stuffed artichokes with dill rice.

2 comments:

lisa said...

she's a lucky sis. Wish I was visiting you guys, and I wish I had a TMLMTBGB T-shirt. Maybe a good Christmas present . . .

Anonymous said...

I know you all will have a great time! Yummy food, too. Love.