Gimena joined the blog world about an hour ago (that's her behind the flash in the photo at right). Woo-hoo!When we were walking home from Lincoln Square tonight (25 minutes from the plaza to our front door), I told her I think of my blogs as letters to friends and family. I think that helped convince her to stick a toe in the blogwaters.
Her first post is rich with clever comments and observations (in Spanish). It also includes a lot of photos she has taken of Emilio. Click here to check some of them out (I've also added a link in the column at left.)
¡Bienvenida, Gime!
3 comments:
I think you'll love keeping in touch with friends and relatives on your blog. We feel like we know Emilio so much better because his parents take the time to keep us up to date on his blog. Love.
Gracias cuniado por la bienvenida al mundo de las multiples voces posibles del universo blogger y garcias por animarme a hacerlo con tus comentarios y el inestimable apoyo tecnico que me prestas a las 2 de la maniana.
hola me llamo Teresa y vivo en Valladolid. He estado leyendo tu blogg y he de decir que no solo me divierto mucho con la fotos del ese ninio tan momo, sino que tambien me estoy formado un videoteca buenisima con todas las peliculas que recomiendas. Asi por ejemplo, ya me he comprado toda la saga de jungla de crital y estoy deacuerdo contigo en que la mejor es la 4, sobre todo la escena del helicoptero ultrasonico que cae en la cancha de futbol, buenisima. Porfavor no dejes de hacerlo. gracias y saludos desde Espania.
Post a Comment