Sunday, November 01, 2009

Watch out, Harrison Ford

There's a new fugitive in town.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

he encargado unas zapatillas con motor incluido para pasear con Pablo
Besos al correcaminos
la abuela

Anonymous said...

Yo desde este momento salgo acorrer media hora diaria para llegar bien entrenado para mis paseos con Pablo
besos
el abuelo

Anonymous said...

Pablo ¡ten piedad de tus abuelos!
los abuelos

Anonymous said...

He's a guy on a mission. Aunt C

Anonymous said...

What a runner! I'm glad I was not chasing him! Grandmother

Anonymous said...

Alright, listen up, people. Our fugitive has been on the run for three minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles-per-hour. That gives us a radius of six blocks. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifty yards. Your fugitive's name is Pablo Ruiz Benton. Go get him.