Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A New Blog is Born!

Having come to the realization that I might like to be able to offer an blog address to people who are interested in Emilio's progress (that's yesterday--Day 111--at right) but not so much in my musings about the rest of the world, I am opening up yet another blog that will be strictly dedicated to the doings of our first- born. To check it out, just click on "The Emilio Report" link at left.

To those of you who are already suffering from blog overload, I apologize. If I had to do it all over again, I probably would have chosen to have 2 blogs--one for me and one for me-as-dad--and not created my movie and sports blogs. This new re-organization may not take, but I want to experiment with it.

My next blog goal is to figure out how the blog syndication system works so that interested "subscribers" can receive e-mail notification when a blog they are interested in gets updated instead of having to scroll through them all one by one to see who has updated recently (see the Settings page).

4 comments:

lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria Jose said...

Hey, I didn't realized Emilio had hairy legs!

Anonymous said...

That boy's growin' faster'n fertilized Johnson grass in a flower pot! A feller that big needs his own space!

Anonymous said...

Just checked out the blog today to see Emilio. I don't feel well and thought I'd cheer myself up. I did.